How long does it take for my order to be delivered?
Generally, orders are delivered within 3 – 60 working days.
If the supplier has not shipped the order before the agreed date, then the buyer can make a Refund Request.
Customs & import taxes
- Orders may need to clear customs in your country.
- Please check if your order will incur additional import duties, taxes or other customs related charges.
- Import duties, taxes or other customs charges will be collected by the shipping company upon delivery.
- Suppliers are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country.
- Additional costs or delays may occur during international trade. We sincerely hope that you do not use additional import costs or customs clearance delays as a reason for requesting refunds or leaving negative feedback.
All courier services and shipping fees are set up by suppliers. Shipping fees are automatically calculated on the basis of weight, size and volume.